Milano pizza Limited (“Milano’s”) acknowledges and respects the privacy of individuals. This policy covers the personal information that Milano’s and its franchisees hold and sets out the way in which Milano’s and its franchisees will use, manage and protect your personal information when you visit any of our websites, or place an order with one of our stores, including franchisee stores.
Milano’s may revise this policy from time to time whenever necessary so check this website regularly to stay informed of any updates. This policy is effective as from March 2006.
How Do We Collect Information?
Milano’s and its franchisees may collect personal information from you including your first and last name, address, telephone and mobile number(s), email address, credit card details and any other information, when you knowingly provide us with this information. This will generally occur when you either:
· visit our web sites;
· enter into a competition or promotion;
· participate in a survey;
· subscribe to our mailing list;
· register as an eClub member;
· apply for a job;
· request information regarding our Franchise system;
· submit website feedback; or
· place a pizza order viaa store or via our internet system.
Where Milano’s or its franchisee collects personal information about you from someone else, Milano’s or the franchisee will take reasonable steps to advise you.
How Do We Use Information?
Milano’s and its franchisees may use the personal information that you submit to store and process that information in order to provide goods and services. Generally, we may use your personal information in the ways in which you would expect, including but not limited, to any of the following purposes:
· to allow you to participate as an eClub member;
· to process any job application you may submit;
· to provide you with any franchise information you may request;
· to process any online ordering;
· to determine the number of visitors to our websites and conduct reviews of our sites;
· to fulfil prizes, awards and purchases;
· to respond to specific requests from visitors;
· to keep you informed about any changes to our websites;
· to conduct marketing research; and
· to now and again send you offers or information on products or services that we consider will be of interest to you.
Further information on how we use your personal information when using our Internet ordering system
When using the Milano’s Pizza internet ordering system additional information is collected when you order a pizza online. This information assists in the delivery to your door and to verify your credit card payment. The internet order system also stores information about your order to help you remember and re-order the same menu in future. When concluding your order via the Milano’s Pizza internet ordering system, you will be asked if you would like to become an eClub member. To not become a member tick the box.
Credit card details
All internet orders can be paid via credit card. Your credit card details are required to process payment on the internet order system however they are not saved after the order is fulfilled.
Third Party Disclosure
Milano’s and its franchisees may share statistics and personal information between themselves and with companies that are related to Milano’s including our international branches.
Personal information that you submit to Milano’s and it franchisees may be disclosed to a third party:
· Such as our suppliers who are employed to provide some of our services such as mailing houses;
· to meet the purpose for which it was submitted;
· if you have provided your express consent to share the information;
· if Milano’s or its franchisees are required or authorised by law to disclose the information;
· if your personal information is collected in connection with ajoint promoter, to that joint promoter for marketing and research purposes;
· if Milano’s feel you might like to know about a third party’s goods and services we may supply that personal information to that third party. (We know that many of our customers enjoy receiving these excellent offers)
Access, Accuracy and Security
Milano’s and its franchisees will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information collected is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
You can access and request correction of any personal information concerning you at any time. You may also request that your personal information be deleted at any time. Any such requests should be made directly by contacting us (see “Contact Us” section below).
Milano’s and it franchisees will take reasonable steps to protect personal information from misuse, loss and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Milano’s or its franchisees will not collect, use or disclose sensitive information (such as information about racial or ethnic origins or political or religious beliefs) except with your specific consent or in the circumstances permitted in the UK Privacy Laws.
Each time you visit the Milano’s site our server collects some anonymous information, known as click-stream data, including the type of browser and system you are using; the address of the site you have come from and move to after your visit; the date and time of your visit; and your server’s IP address.
Milano’s may collect this information for statistical purposes to find out how the websites is used and navigated, including the number of hits, the frequency and duration of visits, most popular session times. Milanoo’s may use this information to evaluate and improve the Milano’s websites.
A Cookie is a piece of information that our web server may send to your machine when you visit a Milano’s site. A Cookie helps us to recognise you when you re-visit our sites and to co-ordinate your access to different pages on the sites.
For example, once you have placed a new pizza order you may be offered the opportunity to personalise your order so that the system remembers it for future use. A cookie will be set on your machine that enables us to recognise your computer when you return to order your favourite pizza next time.
With most Internet Browsers, you can erase Cookies from your computer hard drive, block all Cookies, or receive a warning before a Cookie is stored. If you want to do this, refer to your Browser instructions or help screen to learn more. If you disable all cookies, you may be able to take advantage of all the features of our sites.